So as some of you may or may not know I am expecting our third child. More likely not everyone knows how sick the little monkey made me during my first trimester (and yesss I am VERY glad it was only 1 and not 3!) I was so miserable I had to withdraw from school in the middle of last semester. From that point on and for several weeks to follow my life was...very non-existent. I slept a good 20 hours a day from pure exhaustion that I could not shake, and the other four were used to attempt to eat, and get my kids to school, O and the occasional shower. I pretty much felt like I had the symptoms of the flu 24/7...it sucked.
For those of you who even semi-know me, sitting still for long periods of time and I DON'T get along!! So to top it all of I was going stir crazy and could do nothing about it! :( Thankfully, although it felt like eons had passed, I began to feel like a real person once again!
And so I have resumed life...maybe not at my full capacity...but at least to some capacity! Tuesday I begin classes at part-time status, and I am thrilled! Monday the kids start the second week back to school since winter break, K has resumed her dance schedule and I have been able to become part of a fabulous book club! But most of all I am happy that I can enjoy my family and become a responsible parent and wife once again.
So that's whats on my brain this week! Promise more to come...but most likely not as organized! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment